Hosts: Ken & Katya Riley
Brooklands Farm, is a 6th generation family farm in the heart of Muskoka, operating since 1876! Our 1500 tap maple syrup operation includes a few very old trees like Old Faithful that have been tapped for over 100 years.
Our bush is sustainably managed and our syrup can be considered organic and kosher. Maple syrup is our first crop of the season followed by Rhubarb, Asparagus and Strawberries.
We also host weddings and events in our century buildings during the summer and fall.
Highlights for Your Visit
- We welcome visitors to our bush and sugar shack on Maple Weekend. A visit to our sugar shack , and a choice of self- guided tours (short loop or long loop) through our sugar bush will introduce you to the very fine art of making Maple Syrup. Our syrup is made using a blend of state of the art technology and century old practices…capturing the very essence of what nature offers!
- Each batch of syrup is different and delicious…we challenge you to a taste test during your visit, straight from the pan!
- Tickets will be available for a delicious pancake brunch, a magical horse drawn wagon ride through our bush, a cup of hot maple coffee or chocolate, roasting marshmallows by the fire and taffy on the snow.
- This year all proceeds from the Pancake Brunch will go to the West Muskoka Food Bank. Local charities will also host a bake sale and arts and crafts in the barn while you enjoy tunes by local musicians.
- Our 2017 syrup will be available for purchase.
1375 Butter and Egg Road
1 km North off Hwy 118W (between Bracebridge and Port Carling)
Bracebridge, ON P1L 1X4
Click on any image to see a large version.
Click to start…