Hosts: Lori and Bill Hubbert along with a number of family members
This vibrant growing farm utilizes 17,500 taps on over 900 acres of farm woodlot. The health and wellbeing of the forest is a primary concern and source of pride during tours. While expanding the farm we continue to concentrate on making the best products possible. The syrup produced here has won three World Championships. Most recently for 2017 we had “Best in Show” at the Ontario Maple Syrup Producers annual meeting along with a first on our top grade of syrup at the North American Maple Conference in Quebec. Our passion is quality and explaining to interested visitors the finer details of the process.
Highlights for Your Visit
- Modern sugarhouse and prized woodlot open for your enjoyment.
- Free samples of syrup and other products.
- Syrup, maple candy and maple butter all available for purchase.
- Check Hubbert’s Maple Products Facebook page or call for updates as plans develop for Maple Weekend
- Sugarhouse is fully accessible
Click on any image to see a large version.