Hosts: Jo-Ann and Paul Long
The Longs have been making maple syrup in Laurier Township since the early 1900s. Paul and his wife Mary-Kate joined JoAnn to be the 4th generation to produce the sweet taste of spring.
We will be open from 10am to 4pm Saturday and Sunday. You can drive right to the evaporator house, just 3 km from Hwy 11 where you can see our steam boiler, reverse osmosis and check out the sap storage building. Adventure further with a short walk to grandpa’s old Sugar Shack, where buckets hang on trees and the kettle will be boiling. A great spot for family pictures and picnic.
Highlights for Your Visit
- Guided tours at 11, 1 and 3 and we will try our best to accommodate other times, we are proud of our sugar bush and love to show you around
- Maple candy floss, maple candy, maple butter, fresh maple syrup and more will be offered for sale. Stock up on Easter treats
- Sample our products and learn how maple syrup is made
- Free taffy on snow and maple syrup samples
- Kids can decorate their own special cookie
- Check out our website for more activities closer to the date
Long’s Maple Syrup
218 Neely Rd
Trout Creek, Ontario P0H 2L0
Click on any image to see a large version.