Tom Stehr, Family and Friends
Come and visit us and celebrate the arrival of spring. Sugarbush Hill is located in the heart of Muskoka only 10 minutes south of Huntsville, On. Our 3,200 tap “State Of The Art” sugaring operation has a convenient roadside location for your easy access.
See up close the latest in modern maple equipment and technology that we use, and yes we are wood-fired, the old-fashioned traditional way using one of the most energy efficient and eco-friendly evaporators in the maple world today.
Loads of maple antiques and artifacts, a sap bucket wall, a slice of Canada’s tallest sugar maple EVER, maple observation deck and a tap-hole maple check-out
counter, all for your viewing pleasure and complete maple experience.
According to well respected TripAdvisor, Sugarbush Hill Maple Farm is ranked #8 of over 3,850 “Things To Do” in all of Ontario, #2 of 892 “Sights and Landmarks” and #1 of 121 “Things To Do” in all of Muskoka.
Highlights for Your Visit
- Live music featuring “THE PUMPHOUSE BOYS”, Saturday 12-4.
- Entertainment by Wildlife and Animal caller Stephen Morrin
- Taffy-On-Snow, Maple Cotton Candy, and Maple Donuts
- Free tastings of our 2017 “Signature” maple treat “Sugarbush Tom’s Maple Apple Pudding” (while quantities last)
- Free “Signature” recipe bookmarks
- Free tastings of maple syrup, maple butter and maple mustard
- Pioneer boiling display
- Maple Shop for your purchase and gift giving needs
Click on any image to see a large version.