Tom Stehr, Family and Friends
Come and visit us and celebrate the arrival of spring. Sugarbush Hill is located in the heart of Muskoka only 10 minutes south of Huntsville, On. Our 3,200 tap “State Of The Art” sugaring operation has a convenient roadside location for your easy access.
See up close the latest in modern maple equipment and technology that we use, and yes we are wood-fired, the old-fashioned traditional way using one of the most energy efficient and eco-friendly evaporators in the maple world today.
Loads of maple antiques and artifacts, a sap bucket wall, a slice of Canada’s tallest sugar maple EVER, maple observation deck and a tap-hole maple check-out
counter, all for your viewing pleasure and complete maple experience.
According to well respected TripAdvisor, Sugarbush Hill Maple Farm is ranked when you go to, sort by “Best Reviewed”, #6 of over 4,600 things to do in ALL OF ONTARIO and #1 in the District of Muskoka of 100 things to do.
Highlights for Your Visit
- MAPLE CREEMEE’S …offered for the first time in Ontario at Sugarbush Hill Maple Farm The maple creemee is a soft serve ice cream, rich and creemee. It is a natural marriage of pure maple syrup and real dairy milk resulting in a heavenly yummy treat sure to please all…MAPLE AND DAIRY… TOGETHER AT LAST!
- Entertainment with “Wildlife & Animal Caller Steve Morrin”
- Taffy-On-Snow, Maple Cotton Candy and Maple Donuts
- Free tastings of our 2019 “Signature” maple treat “MAPLE SUGAR PIE A LA QUEBECOIS ”
- There will be a limited amount of maple sugar pies for sale, come early!
- Free “Signatures” recipe bookmarks
- Free tastings of maple syrup, maple butter and maple mustard
- Pioneer boiling display with free SBH iron branded wood biscuits
- Maple Gift Shop for your purchase and gift giving needs
Click on any image to see a large version.