Tom Stehr, Family and Friends
Come and visit us and celebrate the arrival of spring. Sugarbush Hill is located in the heart of Muskoka only 10 minutes south of Huntsville, On. Our 3,200 tap “State Of The Art” sugaring operation has a convenient roadside location for your easy access.
See up close the latest in modern maple equipment and technology that we use, and yes we are wood-fired, the old-fashioned traditional way using one of the most energy efficient and eco-friendly evaporators in the maple world today.
Loads of maple antiques and artifacts, a sap bucket wall, a slice of Canada’s tallest sugar maple EVER, maple observation deck and a tap-hole maple check-out
counter, all for your viewing pleasure and complete maple experience.
“According to well respected TripAdvisor, Sugarbush Hill Maple Farm is ranked #8 of over 4,200 “Things To Do” in ALL of Ontario and ranked #1 of over 133 “Things To Do” in the District of Muskoka.
Highlights for Your Visit
- Maple waffles from 10 am to 12 pm both days
- Entertainment with “Wildlife & Animal Caller Steve Morrin”
- Taffy-On-Snow, Maple Cotton Candy and Maple Donuts
- Free tastings of our 2018 yearly “Signature” maple treat “Maple Pecan Squares” (while quantities last)
- Free “Signatures” recipe bookmarks
- Free tastings of maple syrup, maple butter and maple mustard
- Pioneer boiling display with free SBH iron branded wood biscuits
- Maple Gift Shop for your purchase and gift giving needs
Click on any image to see a large version.