Hosts: Josh and Sherri Campbell and Family
Come enjoy the warmth of spring at Sweetwater Maple Syrup Supplies & Sugarbush. We are a family owned and operated sugarbush with approximately 2000 taps. Located only a few minutes east of Bracebridge in the heart of Muskoka.
We have a new facility where we produce maple syrup in a traditional wood fired evaporator. Take a walk through our sugarbush where you can check the sap level in the buckets or watch sap flow through the gravity pipeline system. Come watch the sap boil and enjoy the sweet aroma in the air.
Highlights for Your Visit
- Outdoor Pancake Breakfast from 8am to 12pm
- Sully’s Muskoka Gourmand, Gourmet Food Truck 12pm to 4pm
- Maple Taffy on Snow
- Free samples of maple syrup and maple butter
- Self-guided tour of the sugarbush to view the 400 plus buckets and the gravity pipeline system
- Maple products available for purchase
Click on any image to see a large version.