Hosts: Mel & Joyce Conboy
3rd Generation maple syrup farm constantly making improvements to our process. We produce 2000 Litres of maple syrup annually. Come visit our farm April 1st or 2nd so we can show you the science and technology we use, along with the respect for our land and the environment, to make the product we all know and love.
Highlights for Your Visit
New this year; Tour our new sap storage facility and reverse osmosis system capable of processing 2400 Litres of sap per hour!
• See our sugarbush and pump house with 1500 taps coming into 1 collecting tank.
• Enjoy coffee, tea, and hot chocolate
• Sample all grades of maple syrup and choose your favorite.
• Visit Mel in the sugar camp making the final product
• Enter for your chance to win one of our door prizes
Oso Sweet Maple Farm
2379 Bell Line Rd
Sharbot Lake, ON K0H 2P0
Click on any image to see a large version.