Hosts: David and Tressa Oliver
Oliver’s Mapleworks is a family owned and operated sugar camp producing pure maple products with approximately 2000 taps over 35 acres. Maple Syrup has been produced on this property since the 1820s with the original sugar camp being built by Bob Hendry in 1973. David and Tressa Oliver expanded the operation in 1997 and continue to make improvements on an annual basis. The Olivers, along with cousins Richard and Jay Hendry, are involved in every aspect of the operation making it a real family business. The Oliver and Hendry families work alongside each other during the maple syrup season (March and April) to keep the operation running smoothly and to welcome visitors at this special time of year. As you might guess they all love maple syrup as it evokes a “Pure Taste of Spring”.
Highlights for Your Visit
- 1950 “Old John” Deere model B row crop tractor, refurbished.
- Wagon Ride, sugar camp tour, refreshments, taffy on snow.
- Blue Barn animals; horses, chickens, rabbits and goats, will welcome your visit.
- Pure Maple Syrup, sugar and butter for sale.
- So wear your boots and plan….
158 Lakewood Lane
Perth, ON K7H 3C7
Click on any image to see a large version.