Hosts: Mel & Joyce Conboy
Welcome to our pride and joy – Oso Sweet Maple Farm! For three generations, we have produced delicious maple syrup which has been enjoyed locally and around the world.
Join us for Maple Weekend as we showcase our family syrup operation. Mel will be boiling sap in our state of the art evaporator – housed in an old board building, formerly a Methodist Church – and Clayton will be your tour guide sharing his passion with those who want to learn more about the science involved in syrup making. Joyce will be your hostess with hot chocolate and cookies (sweetened with our favourite ingredient) along with an assortment of maple syrup sizes and grades to satisfy each and everyone.
Highlights for Your Visit
- Tour our new sap storage facility and reverse osmosis system capable of processing 2400 Litres of sap per hour!
- See our sugarbush and pump house with 1600 taps coming into 1 collecting tank.
- Enjoy coffee, tea, and hot chocolate
- Sample all grades of maple syrup and choose your favorite.
- Enter for your chance to win one of our door prizes
Click on any image to see a large version.