Hosts: Jason Finan
For over six generations making maple syrup has been a tradition in our family. The equipment to harvest has evolved but we hold steady to making craftsman quality Maple Syrup. Its all wood fired, sap tempered and pan finished, 100% pure Maple – just like Grampa used too make!
Join us on Maple Weekend at our historic farm where we welcome spring with a traditional sugaring off gathering. See you at the Sugar Shack!
Visit our website for more sweet info.
Highlights for Your Visit
- Watch our Craftsman boiler in action at the Sugar shack
- Visit our heritage Maple Store for unique gifts, Maple baking and sugar makers wares
- Enjoy complementary samples of our Maple products
- Take the Maple Trivia walk of our sugar bush and learn all about sugaring off
- Families can enjoy a toasty campfire and Maple s’mores (mother nature permitting & while supplies last)
Click on any image to see a large version.