Hosts: Marc & Diane Curle
Welcome to our convenient roadside Maple Syrup operation, part of our rustic heritage homestead.
Open year round.
Highlights for Your Visit
- See where our pure Maple syrup, sugars and butter are made.
- Old and new production methods. Now use green energy wood pellet fired evaporator.
- Self guided casual tours of our – Sugar Shack.
- Maple Museum.
- Old time Sugar Shanty, pioneer kettle over bonfire. Kids replica School house.
- Wee Nature Trail.
- Visit our Sugar Shack store for samples of our Maple products.
- Pancake Breakfasts both days 10 am – 2 pm by the Campbellford Rotary Club.
- Live Music Circle.
- BARK the Bear draw, check www.curlesmaple.ca Pick a Date & Donate ( Campbellford Memorial Hospitol Foundation ). Ongoing now. When will he emerge from Hibernation???
- Chainsaw Carving Demo.
- Games, Tours, Samples….. Family Fun for All.
Join us as we Celebrate the Sap Harvest while surrounded by the History of our old Homestead.
Click on any image to see a large version.