Hosts: Marc & Diane Curle
Welcome to our convenient roadside Maple Syrup operation, part of our rustic heritage homestead.
Open year round.
Highlights for Your Visit
- See where our pure Maple syrup, sugars and butter are made.
- Old and new production methods. Now use green energy wood pellet fired evaporator.
- Self guided casual tours of our – Sugar Shack.
- Maple Museum.
- Old time Sugar Shanty, pioneer kettle over bonfire. Kids replica School house.
- Wee Nature Trail.
- Visit our Sugar Shack store for samples of our Maple products.
- Rotary Club Pancake Meals available both days from 10 am till 2 pm. This service clubs proceeds go back into the Community
Join us as we Celebrate the Sap Harvest while surrounded by the History of our old Homestead.
Click on any image to see a large version.