Hosts: Peter, Stuart, Jenny and Anne Lorriman
Traditions are made with family and friends.
Windlee Farms maple syrup is a family owned and operated business for over a quarter of a century. All of our maple syrup is hand crafted the traditional way on a wood fired evaporator, using modern food grade high efficient equipment. Our operation is ever evolving, from buckets to a modern tubing system with over 500 taps.
Our passion is to produce premium quality 100% pure maple syrup available year round at the farm gate, Maple Weekend, Elmvale Maple Syrup Festival and selected retail stores.
Windlee Farms Maple Syrup is located overlooking beautiful Georgian Bay just outside of Midland, in Tiny, off Balm Beach Road, on Baseline Road North number 10.
Wear your boots and plan to experience the pure taste of spring, the traditional way at Windlee Farms Maple Syrup.
Highlights for Your Visit
- Tour our sugar camp and learn more about the process of making maple syrup on our 2.5×8 wood-burning evaporator
- Wagon rides to the sugar bush, tour starts at 10:30 am, 11:30, 2:00 & 3:00 pm
- Purchase our maple syrup, maple sugar, maple candies and lolly pops
- RETURNING: The Critter Carver, commonly known as Paul Bidan, who began chainsaw carving five years ago at his cottage near Magnetawan, Ontario www.crittercarver.com
- NEW! Taste the delicious Beaver Tails. Canadian Pastry made of whole wheat, covered with maple syrup or other favorite toppings. www.beavertails.com
- Enjoy the taste of fresh maple syrup samples and maple taffy on snow
- Warm refreshments will be served: coffee, tea and hot chocolate
- Come to see if the sap is running!
Click on any image to see a large version.