Hosts: Peter, Stuart, Jenny and Anne Lorriman
Traditions are made with family and friends.
Windlee Farms maple syrup is a family owned and operated business for over a quarter of a century. All of our maple syrup is hand crafted the traditional way on a wood fired evaporator, using modern high efficient equipment. Our operation is ever evolving, from buckets to a modern tubing system with over 500 taps.
Our passion is to produce premium quality 100% pure maple syrup available year round at the farm gate, Maple Weekend, Elmvale Maple Syrup Festival and selected retail stores.
In 2018 Windlee Farms was recognized for winning 1st place for their Grade A Amber Maple Syrup at the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair, and Best overall at the Ontario Maple Syrup Producers Association Summer Tour in Algoma.
Windlee Farms Maple Syrup is located overlooking beautiful Georgian Bay just outside of Midland, in Tiny, off Balm Beach Road, on Baseline Road North number 10.
Wear your boots, warm coat and plan to experience the pure taste of spring, the traditional way, at Windlee Farms Maple Syrup.
Highlights for Your Visit
- Tour our Sugar Shack and learn more about the process of making Grade A maple syrup on our 2.5×8 ft. wood-burning evaporator
- Wagon rides to the sugar bush, tour starts at 10:30 am, 11:30, 2:00 & 3:00 pm
- Purchase our maple syrup, maple sugar, maple candies and lolly pops (cash only please)
- NEW: Birds of Prey Have a unique opportunity to learn and enjoy birds of prey (hawk & owl ) under Tom’s guidance (trained & licenced Falconer)
- The Critter Carver, commonly known as Paul Bidan, who began chainsaw carving ten years ago at his cottage near Magnetawan, Ontario crittercarver.com
- Free- Enjoy the taste of fresh 2019 maple syrup samples
- Free- Sample of warm maple taffy on snow
- Free -Warm refreshments will be served: coffee, tea and hot chocolate
- Find us and like us on Facebook for updates and news from the farm
Click on any image to see a large version.