Hosts: Peter, Stuart and Anne Lorriman
Windlee Farms maple syrup is a family owned and operated business, overlooking beautiful Georgian Bay just outside of Midland, off Balm Beach Road, located on Baseline Road North number 10.
Windlee maple syrup has been in operation for over a quarter of a century, ever evolving from buckets to a modern tubing system for over 500 taps. All of our maple syrup is hand crafted the traditional way on a wood fired evaporator, using modern food grade equipment.
Our passion is to produce premium quality 100% pure maple syrup available at the farm gate, Elmvale Maple Syrup Festival and selected retail stores all year round.
Additionally, we offer pure maple syrup gift ideas for special occasions such as weddings, anniversaries and business promotions.
Highlights for Your Visit
- Tour our facilities and learn more about the process of making maple syrup
- Observe the operation of our 2.5 X 8 wood-burning evaporator and enjoy the sweet smell of boiling sap
- Enjoy the taste of fresh made syrup and purchase at a great price
- Be excited by our Chain Saw Carver
- Maple sugar candy will also be available
- Refreshments will be served
10 Baseline Road North
Midland, ON L4R 0E3
Click on any image to see a large version.