Hosts: Terry and Diane Hoover
Welcome to Hoover’s Certified Organic Maple Syrup AKA The Sap Shack. Maple syrup has been produced from the sugar bush at Hoover’s Maple Syrup for over 30 years. We have been certified organic since 2002.
We use a forced air, wood fired evaporator. We can process 500 gallons of sap per hour. We would welcome the opportunity to share our passion for maple with you.
Our facility is close to the road, with ample parking at the Sap Shack, we are wheelchair accessible, with an indoor washroom.
Highlights for Your Visit
What’s on ‘tap’ for the Maple Weekend:
- Watch the entire process of making certified organic Maple Syrup
- Learn the difference between Certified and Conventional Maple Syrup
- Guided Tours at 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Maple Syrup, Maple Butter and Maple Candies available for purchase along with other sweet treats
- Pancakes and sausages are available for purchase for lunch between 11:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m.
Click on any image to see a large version.