Hosts: Terry and Diane Hoover
Welcome to Hoover’s Certified Organic Maple Syrup (The Sap Shack). Maple syrup has been produced from the sugar bush at Hoover’s Maple Syrup for over 25 years. We have been certified organic since 2002.
We use a forced air, wood fired evaporator. We can process 300 gallons of sap per hour. We would welcome the opportunity to share our passion for maple with you.
Our facility is close to the road, with ample parking at the Sap Shack, we are wheelchair accessible, with an indoor washroom.
Highlights for Your Visit
What’s on ‘tap’ for the Maple Weekend:
- Watch the entire process of making certified organic Maple Syrup
- Learn the difference between Certified and Conventional Maple Syrup
- Guided Tours at 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Self-guided tour
- Maple Syrup, Maple Butter and Maple Candies available for purchase
- Maple baked goods available for purchase
- Hot dogs and mini maple muffins available for purchase for lunch between 11:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m.
We look forward to showing you a ‘sweet’ time at Maple Weekend!
Click on any image to see a large version.