Hosts: Wilfred Schmidt
We sort of new to the Maple started in 2004 with 25 buckets and boiled over a open fire.
Over the next 10 years we added taps and improved our boil equipment.
2014 – 2018,we had a number of big changes. We built a new Maple sugar house, new 4’x14’ evaporator, a sap vacuum collection system, a Reverse Osmosis machine
and more taps to a total of 2300.
Highlights for Your Visit
- Sample our products and learn how maple syrup is made.
- Enjoy the taste of fresh maple syrup.
- Maple syrup, candy, sugar, maple butter and maple floss will also be available.
- Sugar house has easy access.
- Coffee, hot chocolate and donuts served.
Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm – Saturday Only
Schmidt’s Family Syrup
5514 Deborah Glaister Line
Wellesley, ON N0B 2T0
Click on any image to see a large version.